Monday, September 29, 2008

Packets Away

I’ve been working on the list for the next set of submissions packets for children’s magazines and other publishers. I also have to finish pieces for a client and write out my workshop notes for SiliCon this weekend! Aside from that I have a few projects I’m working on in my spare time which may end up posted here.

Today’s Feature Artisan
Le Collezione

Need a little feminine charm for that new outfit?

Sometimes deceptively simple is simply beautiful. The creations at Le Collezione are simple yet stunning, old world yet creative. For example this lovely treasure called Midnight moonlight features a genuine cultured Biwa Fresh Water pearl embellished with an antique oxidized filigree bead cap suspended from a delicate antiqued chain. So if you feel like adding a little delicate charm to your wardrobe? Then stop by Le Collezione.

No comments: