Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Artwork and Videos and Facebook oh My!

Hello my fellow feline friends hope your holiday was wonderful!

Sally & Drew’s Wedding
Tomorrow is my bestest friend Sally’s wedding. To Sally and Drew I wish you the best! A few months back you may have heard me mention that I made their wedding invitations which used this image. Also as a bridal/x-mas/b-day present I made her this.


Holiday Art
I finished my Holiday art in time but wasn’t able to gift it to people because my printer decided to have issues. After many hours of work yesterday we came to the conclusion that it was not the printer but the image that was messed up. I’m going to try re-exporting it to see if it helps. On the bright side my printer now has its updated drivers. I have also complied this evolution of and image for you.


Kat in Videos
I was in the background of this music video they shot at the Dickens Fair can you spot me? Hint I’m the one in the shop in the background right above the left girls shoulder. I’m wearing my new second costume it has a black jacket and periwinkle skirt.


What's the Use of Won'drin'? -Amanda Palmer & Vermilion Lies- from Amanda Palmer on Vimeo.

I was also in the last bit of this documentary in my Bo Peep costume. If you’re never had a chance to come to the Dickens Fair this is what it’s like. In case you’re wondering I’ve played little Bo Peep in the Nimble Light enchanted Toy Parade every weekend during the holiday season for the past 4 years.


Kat on Facebook
I am now on Facebook! If you want to see cool photos of my friends, me and places and events I’ve gone to please stop by and feel free to add me as a friend. If you’re in one of my photos please let me know as well.(search Alicia Kat Dillman)

KatGirl Studio at WonderCon
If you missed this announcement here it is again!
KatGirl Studio is going to be at WonderCon (Feb 27, 28 and March 1) along with Lost Graphics in the Artist Alley at table AA041. I’ll have new art and new items for you my fellow feline friends to take home with you.

No comments: