Monday, December 1, 2008

Art-a-thon #10 &11: Shirt Designs


Opening weekend of Dickens was fantastically fun. On Friday I realized a little too late that my Bo Peep costume was unwearable. I finished my new skirt but not my shirt and none of the vendors had shirts I could wear for sale so I borrowed my friend Sky’s velvet Jacket. Friday night I fixed my costumes and the rest of the weekend went smoothly. I love all my friends at Dickens some of them I only get to see there once a year. I also adore all the patrons who are so excited to get a picture with me (as Little Bo Peep) it makes me feel like one of those Disney princesses. When I finish my new Dickens top I’ll post pictures.

I’ve been working on a piece for a client which I can’t post yet put when I can I will. I sent off the sketch today I hope they like it. Because of the past holiday weekend it has a really tight deadline.

Art-a-thon
A shirt design for a client. Blue lead with mech. pencil on Canson Vellum with Illustrator. On Friday I spent the whole day thinking it was Saturday so here's Fridays piece another shirt design (though this one was not used).

No comments: