Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Art-a-thon #13: Mermaid Shirt Design


The project was scrapped so I’m out a few days pay and I still can’t post my work until/ when it gets published. This has happened to me for the 3rd time and I’m tired of it. From now on I’m only going to work for those who value my skills and respect me as a professional and I refuse to work without a contract.

I was reading journals yesterday and I came across one with a post about the blatant disrespect of illustrators and artists as professionals that seems to be running ramped these days. It’s very obvious that some people do not understand or respect the skill and training involved in illustration. If you’d like to read the journal as well it’s here .

Art-a-thon
This was a shirt design that wasn’t used.

No comments: