Monday, December 8, 2008

Art-a-thon #16: Zoo Poster Sketch


Spent most of the day cleaning the studio but I also found some time to get some work done on a present for my friend Sally. She getting married at the end of the year but her birthday is also coming up.

On a different note, on Saturday one of my friends at Dickens told me that his daughter at her young age can’t tell the difference between Dickens fair and Disneyland. To her they’re the same and thus to her I (as Little Bo Peep) are essentially a Disney princess. But with my big blue cake dress and big stuffed sheep who could blame her. Hearing this put a smile on my face all day. If you want to see the dress you can find it here

Art-a-thon
A Zoo Poster sketch left over from the Wildlife illustration class I took.

No comments: