Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year


Hope your new year is off to a good start! Yesterday I went to my friend’s Sally & Drew’s wedding which was very nice and very unique just like them. I’d like to wish them a lifetime of happiness and all the love in the world.

Yesterday was also New Years Eve so there were mad lines everywhere and a flurry of excitement. I on the other hand staid home (well after coming home from the wedding) watched Andromeda Strain and back episodes of the Sara Conner Chronicles, ate a burrito and drank champagne while playing WOW. I haven’t a clue what’s geeky than that but feel free to let me know.

My New Year’s resolutions are:
• The keep up the Art-a-thon challenge (though for everyone’s sake the new rules will be modified to exclude holidays as well as weekends.)
• To continue to bring forth the best work I can
• To stop neglecting to work on the COR project (it’s something I’ve been working on here and there since 2003) and actually set aside time to collect it all in one place and see what I have.

Art-a-thon
The first piece of the new year is a painting of Xcaret(ish-car-et) from my children's book Stalking the Elusive Quetzal.

No comments: