Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SAC Anime and New Project


SAC Anime was really fun but it left me exhausted, if I can help it I won’t be doing a show alone ever again. I met a lot of really cool people I hope to see again in the future. To all of you who came by the table to pick up some goodies, browse or just say hi thank you for supporting KatGirl Studio. To those who ordered special prints they are in the mail and on their way to you. The coolest thing that happened at the Con was that I got to talk to Tom Kane who voiced Yoda in the most recent Star Wars movie along with a lot of other characters from shows I watched as a kid. My friend’s dad was kind enough to wait in line to have my light saber signed for me since I was stuck at the table. I've uploaded the pictures I took to my FaceBook feel free to tag someone if you know them. oh ya and aparently the shirt I'm wearing in the above pic was in an episode of Heros.


New Project
As I mentioned at the Con I’ve been working on launching a line of jewelry featuring my artwork. Above is a digital mock up of the jewelry. Each piece will also have color coordinating artisan glass beads. These are the selected artworks that will be made into Mini Masterpiece Wearable Art:

Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger)
Into the Woods (Little Red Riding Hood)
Arctic Fox
Equus (a play staring Daniel Radcliffe)
Holiday Art
The Color of Snow (artwork coming soon)
The 7th Door
Portrait of a lady
The Lion and the Mouse
Stalking the Elusive Quetzal
The Lovers (Forest Meeting)
Snow Leopard portrait (artwork coming soon)

2 comments:

Claudio Tomassini said...

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Alicia Kat Vancil said...

thank you for showing me your blog. How did you find me?