Monday, June 23, 2008

Site Progress & and Class Ring


I have finished all the illustrations for the site and am currently constructing the new KatGirl Studio site in flash. When it’s near completion I’ll post a link so you can beta test the site before it replaces the current site. The current site will still be available for viewing purposes since I have the space. Aside from that I am trying to jump into the MYFX monthly challenge this month in my spare evenings to see if I can finish it in time. If not it will just be another portfolio piece. After the sites done I have to make a bunch of mailers to send out and start working on my mini promo book for the SCBWI conference in LA.

On another note my class ring finally came and its nice shinny and very pretty. Since the Academy’s colors are black and red I chose a garnet and silver (personally I really don’t like gold).

No comments: