Monday, November 17, 2008

Art-a-thon #2: Mural


A teacher from a first grade class in PA emailed me over the weekend about a wonderful project their class works on each year. The project consists of them writing (emailing) 100 Authors and Illustrators to ask them to share what their favorite children’s books were as kids so the class can read them. As well they ask for one fact about where you live to share with the class. I am shocked but honored to receive such a letter (email) because even though I am in children’s books I have yet to have published a book. I haven’t a clue how they found me but I’m glad they did.

Art-a-thon
I came to the conclusion the other day that I have a ton of art that still has not been uploaded to the internet. Here is one such piece a mural design I was working on for someone.

No comments: