Monday, October 6, 2008

SiliCon

Thanks to all of you who came to see me at SiliCon I really enjoyed meeting you! I also got to meet a lot of fellow artists some of which also went to the Academy. My panel and workshop went well and people seemed to find value in what I was talking about. I hope to do more panels and workshops in the future.

I also got to meet Peter S. Begal again hopefully my camera won’t eat the picture this time. As well I got an out of print children’s book illustrated by K. Craft. She’s one of my favorites and not only was the book signed but was hand decorated on the inside as well which made me very happy. KatGirl Studio helped raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes fund and Alzheimer’s Aid Society by donating some of my art to the charity auction.

I don’t know if we’ll be at any other events this year since currently we are on waiting lists for a few and you know how that is, so I will leave you with invisible cup tennis.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Thanks for posting the photo Kat.

Alicia Kat Vancil said...

I can email you one if you like too.