Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BBQ, Proofs, Promo Book & Dollectable

Sorry I didn’t update yesterday by the time I got back from checking the proofs for my promo materials for the SCBWI LA conference my mom called to remind me about their BBQ (my mom’s sister, my uncle and my cousin and her friend were staying the night on their way back down to Palmdale) and I didn’t realize somehow till I was there that it was a Monday. Ya silly I know.

Still working on my mini promo book, which is more like a mini book dummy in all actuality. It will have a fully painted cover but the inside drawings will be just line and will demonstrate I can illustrate action and keep the character consistent throughout. It was be posted on my site when it is complete and probably here too. If you haven’t checked out the new site please do and tell me what you think. There are even 9 avatar icons in various sizes for you to use. Prints will be made and put up in the store after I return from the SCBWI conference. If you want a particular piece as a print let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Also I’ll be attending Dollectable this Saturday if you’re going to be there let me know and maybe we can meet up. I need to buy shoes (Mary Jane style mostly), wigs and find a good face up artist but also they have to cool workshops I wanted to take.

No comments: