Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Con-X-treme, Prints & New Projects


Been busy busy busy the last 2 weeks updating Katgirl Studio and the other art communities I belong to with my mini book dummy project, working on two sites for my mother’s organization and getting things ready for Con-X-treme. Katgirl Studio & Lost Graphics Studio will be in the Vendors/Artists area with our nice new banners so you can’t miss us. I’m having 7 prints made for the convention that will also be available online. I will also have 3 different 1.25 in buttons at the con and maybe a few other goodies as well. Katgirl Studio will also have items in the Charity Auction to benefit the Children’s Hospital of Oakland. So if you live in the greater California bay area and are into computer animation & computer art please check out the con!
http://www.con-x-treme.com/

I’ve also been working on a couple new projects one featuring the adventures of a yet to be named little girl and her stuffed kitty Misser Binks. Both of which were originally in two other projects that never got used. I’ve also been expanding the mini book dummy into a full length picture book since it was so well received at the SCBWI Conference.

Here are the final drawing and color study for a piece in the new project.

No comments: