Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Samples


Here are some of the samples I printed and cut yesterday that are going out to publishers. Currently I’m just waiting for the custom stamp I had made to mark the back of each sample before I can send them out. Yesterday the sister of a lady I had met at and Art & Wine festival called me up about doing some design work for her so that next on my project schedule. After that it’s back to work on my new pieces for the shop and working on my workshop for SiliCon.

Today’s Feature Artisan
Birdz N Beez

Into old world wonders or steam punk creations? Then why not check out Birdz N Beez’s beautiful jewelry.

There is something truly fascinating about the mixing of rigid clockwork and delicate curving designs which Susan Scherer of Birdz N Beez’s masterfully pulls off in her pieces. Birdz N Beez’s unique jewelry features antique silver plate, aged brass and vintage watch movements embellished with vintage glass beads, Swarovski crystals, semi precious stones and pearls. With so many beautiful pieces I just couldn’t choose a favorite, so if you’re heading to Steam Punk event or just looking to add a little time piece to your outfit check out Birdz N Beez.

No comments: